As a result, we are asking for your cooperation by taking the following precautions:
• Before a sales call, please mark the trees in question with a ribbon, or whatever you have handy.
• Our salespeople will not be knocking on your door, please do not go out of your house to greet them, simply be ready to use your phone to answer the salesperson’s questions from within your house.
• Please respond promptly to any work verification emails or calls if asked.
• In general, you do not need to be present when the crew arrives, but we do ask that you mark the trees that are to be serviced in some way, so that there can be no mistakes.
• If you are home when the crew arrives, please stay in your house. If the crew leader has any questions, they will call you. Please be prepared to answer the phone if they do call.
• If for any reason, you are outside or otherwise meet our crews in person, please practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet away.